1. We have made every effort to insure that the puppy you have chosen is healthy at the time of receipt. To keep the guarantee offered to you valid, you must have your puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian, of your choice, within five (5) days from the date of receipt. During the initial exam should your veterinarian find the puppy to be a poor health risk or detect any physical health problem that would require further veterinary care other than required vaccinations and/or treatment for any type of parasite or bacteria, internal or external, you must contact us within 36 hours. A diagnosis of *coccidiosis, **giardiasis, parasites, or any other type of bacteria infection does not render your puppy unhealthy. Your guarantee does not cover the above-mentioned conditions; the seller will pay for no veterinarian fees charged for the initial examination or for any other veterinary services. If you neglect to take your puppy to a veterinarian for this examination, you the buyer will accept full responsibility for the puppy’s health and this guarantee will become null and void.
2. In accordance with the above, we also guarantee this puppy for five (5) days from the date of receipt against parvo, distemper, hepatitis and canine influenza. In the event that your puppy should contract the above mentioned, you must notify us immediately. The puppy and all related paperwork must be returned to the seller accompanied by a legibly written and signed veterinarian report, complete history of the past 24 hours, a laboratory IGG and IGM blood antibody titer test must be done; with the results furnished to us. Upon verification from the seller veterinarian the puppy will be replaced or purchase price will be refunded.
3. Your puppy is covered by a 30 month (from date of birth) hip dysphasia guarantee provided the following conditions are met: At an age acceptable to the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (hereafter referred to as OFA), between 24 and 30 months of age, the puppy/dog’s hips should be x-rayed and those x-rays and application sent to OFA for evaluation and certification. The buyer shall pay all costs incurred by the x-raying, and OFA certification of your puppy/dog. Should the puppy/dog fail the OFA certification process (unable to receive a OFA#) the buyer may exercise one (1) of the following options: a. Upon verification of spay / neuter a replacement puppy/dog will be provided if available. b. If buyer does not want a replacement puppy/dog, the seller agrees to refund one-half the original purchase price upon verification of spay / neuter.
4. If at anytime this puppy / dog is used for breeding purposes, prior to OFA certification or 30 months of age, ALL guarantees become null and void.
5. Buyer agrees to complete any necessary vaccinations and further agrees to have this puppy examined with in five (5) days of receipt. Any veterinarian’s diagnosis shall be subject to confirmation by a veterinarian chosen by the seller. Should this veterinarian not concur with the diagnosis, the matter shall be presented to a third veterinarian mutually agreed upon by the seller and the buyer. If a third veterinarian is used the buyer shall pay all costs incurred by this third examination.
6. If for any reason you are unable to keep your dog, we will take them back. We feel we have a lifetime responsibility for our dogs. We do not want to see them turned in to the Humane Socity, PETA, Dog Pound or any other Animal Shelters.
Buyer’s signature indicates full agreement and approval of all contract conditions and terms. If the puppy is shipped to the buyer, signature is not required, and guarantee will be in affect upon receipt of puppy.
Additional Terms of Sale (if applicable): _______________________________________ _______________________________________ _______________________________________ _______________________________________
Signature of Buyer (s): _________________________ Date: ___________________